Why enter the Irish Healthcare Awards?
Hosted by Irish Medical Times and its publisher MPI Media, the Irish Healthcare Awards celebrate innovation and excellence in the Irish health system and recognise projects and individuals that have made a positive contribution to patient care.
Now in their 19th year and indisputably recognised as the most sought after in Irish healthcare, the Awards have become synonymous with everything that is exceptional and progressive in the Irish health service and sees projects entered from all regions of the country and all sectors of the health service.
- Finalists and winners receive special logos to use in marketing collateral
- Your entry highlighted in Irish Medical Times newspaper and www.imt.ie
- Have your work judged by a panel of industry experts
- Shout about your successes and innovation, to the Irish medical field
- Network with some of Ireland's leading medical professionals at our glamorous Awards evening
Judging is carried out by a carefully selected panel of experts who judge remotely before meeting for a final judging day, in Dublin, to agree the finalists and winners.