Friday 16 July
Why enter the Irish Healthcare Awards?
Hosted by Irish Medical Times and its publisher MPI Media, the Irish Healthcare Awards celebrate innovation and excellence in the Irish health system and recognise projects and individuals that have made a positive contribution to patient care.
Now in their 20th year and indisputably recognised as the most sought after in Irish healthcare, the Awards have become synonymous with everything that is exceptional and progressive in the Irish health service and sees projects entered from all regions of the country and all sectors of the health service.
1) The exceptional work you, your organisation or group does is recognised on a national platform
2) You get the opportunity to publicize and spread the news about any innovation you’ve developed across Irish medicine
3) Win a stunning trophy to remind, motivate and encourage your staff, clients, customers and business partners
4) Gain exposure through our extensive social media reach and coverage in our print and web editions
5) Show local stakeholders and business partners the esteem in which you are held by the Irish medical community
Judging is carried out by a carefully selected panel of experts who judge remotely before coming together for a final judging day, to agree the finalists and winners.