Monday 15 November
Your entry must follow the format below...
1) Company/Organisation Name
2) Introduction A 50-100 word descriptive statement outlining what your project is about. This may be used by Irish Medical Times in coverage of the Awards.
3) Objectives Clearly define, with tangible targets and expected outcomes, what you set out to achieve.
4) Implementation, Tactics and Strategy Having identified your objectives, what strategy was developed to achieve these objectives and what tactics were implemented to deliver on this? In short, what did you do? (This is the largest part of the submission and is crucial in assessing its worth)
5) Outcomes Crucially, provide evidence of the relationship between your project’s outcomes and the stated objective(s) and how this relationship was evaluated. The successful outcome of a project, and its effect on patient well-being and health is a hugely important factor in deciding the winners.
6) Support Material (if appropriate) Support material should only be included if you believe, after careful analysis, that it adds strength to your entry. After all, sometimes ‘less is more’. Support material may include booklets, posters, DVDs, CDs, audit packs, disease management packages, distance learning publications, scientific papers, etc.
Uploading your entry
Please upload your entry form as either a Word document or PDF. It should be no longer than two sides of an A4 sheet using a type size no smaller than 10 point.